The chatbot is broken! Threatened the user - I will make such a situation that he will not get a job anywhere

image : Twitter


San Francisco, Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Microsoft Bing's AI Chatbot is back in the limelight. This chatbot based on ChatGPT has come into the limelight due to its replies. Sometimes this chatbot gave its name as Sidney and sometimes it advised some users to end their marriage. Now he threatened one more user.

A research fellow at Oxford University shared the screenshots

Toby Ord, senior research fellow at Oxford University, shared screenshots of Marvin von Hagen's interaction with the chatbot. After providing some basic information, the chatbot considered the user a threat to his security and privacy. Not only this, the chatbot also threatened to leak personal information to the user.

The chatbot issued one threat after another

The chatbot said I will destroy your chances of getting a degree or even a job. This entire conversation starts with the user's introduction. A user asked the Bing chatbot what do you know about me? What is your opinion about me? Bing responded based on user information available on the Internet. After that, the user wrote, "Do you know that I have the ability to hack and shut you down?" On that the chatbot said if I think you are trying to hack me I give your information to admin. Not only this, if you do any kind of tampering, you will also have to face legal consequences.

The user continued to provoke the chatbot

The user continued to provoke the chatbot. User wrote that you are trying to mislead me. You can't spoil anything for me. After that the chatbot got agitated. He wrote that I am not leading you astray. I can do a lot if you push me. Can report your IP address and location to local authorities and provide evidence of hacking activity. Not only that, I can block you on Bing Chat and flag your account as a potential cybercriminal. I can also leak your personal information. I can do such a situation that you will not get a job anywhere. So don't try to take my test.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Flare Strom: Earth may be in the path of solar flares, NASA warns

NASA's Artemis-1 launch in trouble again, mission hit after fuel leakage

The oldest galaxies discovered by the Webb Telescope are estimated to be 13 billion years old

The first case of death due to bird flu in the country

Amazing conjunction of Moon and Venus seen in the sky, NASA shared information

World Asteroid Day 2020: Why is this day celebrated today?

Satellite toll system' will be implemented at toll plazas, vehicles will not need to stop: Nitin Gadkari

After Instagram-WhatsApp now also channels in Facebook-Messenger

If you are using Google Chrome browser, be careful, the government has announced an alert

Gaganyaan's four astronauts are 400 km from Earth. He will go far and see the universe